Kirby Medical Center presents a 5K & 10K Run, 5K Recreational Walk & Kids’ Race (for 10 & under). The race starts and ends at Forest Preserve Park and runs through scenic State Street and downtown Monticello. Race day registration is from 6:30 AM to 7:45 AM. 5K & 10K Run and the 5K Recreational Walk begin at 8:00 AM.
- Cash prizes & awards will be presented to the 1st overall male & female runners in the 5K & 10K Runs. Awards will be presented to 1st through 3rd place in each age group for both the 5K and 10K runs
- Participants in the 5K Run will be grouped by age on race day in the following categories: 9 & under; 10-14; 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65+
- Participants in the 10K Run will be grouped by age on race day in the following categories: 14 & under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+
- Participants registered by May 1st will receive an event T-shirt. Event T-shirts may be available for participants registering after May 1st, however, supplies are limited
- The 5K awards ceremony will begin at 9:00 AM with the 10K to follow
- Chip timing for all events by River City Race Management. Participants may keep their souvenir chip or return for recycling
- Door prizes
- Entry Fee: $20 Earlybird pricing until March 8th. $25 March 9th - May 10th. $30 at packet pick-up on May 11 and on race day.
Kids’ Race will begin at 10:00 AM (after the awards ceremony) at Forest Preserve Park–Sponsored by Heath’s John Deere
- Kids’ Race is Free - Thanks to Heath’s John Deere!
- For kids, 10 years old & under
- Race distances of 100 yards, 200 yards or 400 yards through Jefferson Grove Subdivision (across from Forest Preserve Park)
- Kids registered by May 1st will receive an event T-shirt. Event T-shirts may be available to kids registering after May 1st, however, supplies are limited
- Medals awarded to all participants
Packet pick up is Friday, May 11th, from 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM in the Kirby Medical Center front lobby. Race day parking is available at the First Christian Church and Piatt County Nursing Home Service Drive on North State Street. Pets are not permitted to participate in run or walk events. Strollers are permitted only in the walk.